Vivli, the Center for Global Clinical Research is seeking a seasoned Clinical Research Data Coordinator to assist with the launch of our global data sharing platform. The position is full time based in the Boston area with the ability to work remotely several days a week. Individual must be a self-starter, experienced and able to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and CV with subject line: Clinical Research Data Coordinator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage the data sharing project plan
- Work closely with our development partners (academic and pharmaceutical / biotech)
- Develop training resources for users
- Serve as a resource to external researchers
- Administrative duties (~25-30%) including meeting and calendar management, event planning; website maintenance
- Perform other duties when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in health profession, science, IT or nursing degree
- Previous experience coordinating projects in a health or IT related field required
- Prior experience in clinical trial operations or clinical data management required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and resources as well as work independently