Vivli, the Center for Global Clinical Research, is seeking a seasoned Project Coordinator to assist with the launch of our global data sharing platform. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up environment in a mission-focused, non-profit setting. For more information, see www.vivli.org.
The position is full time, Boston-based, with the ability to work remotely several days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and manage the project plan
- Work closely with our development partners
- Develop training resources for users
- Serve as a resource to platform users
- Administrative duties (30-50%), including booking travel, meeting and calendar management, event planning, and website maintenance
- Perform other duties when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in health profession, science, IT, or business field
- Previous experience coordinating projects in a health or IT-related field required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Dropbox, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and resources
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and CV with subject line Vivli Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org