Vivli, the Center for Global Clinical Research, is seeking a seasoned Research Coordinator to assist with the launch of our global data sharing platform. The position is full time based in the Boston area with the ability to work remotely several days a week. Individual must be a self-starter, experienced and able to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Vivli is a non-profit organization that is establishing a global data-sharing and analytics platform to serve all elements of the international research community. We act as a neutral broker between data contributor and data user and the wider data sharing community. Vivli is establishing an independent data repository, in-depth search engine and a cloud-based analytics platform. We are working to provide the platform as well as harmonize the governance, policy and processes to make sharing data easier. The ultimate aim of Vivli is to advance human health from the insights and discoveries gained by sharing and analyzing data.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Research Coordinator
Responsibilities and Duties
User Support (First line)
(30-40% of time)
- Answer user queries and direct them to the appropriate department (platform issues, researcher questions or membership/sales questions) across various channels (phone, email, online chat)
Administration (30-40% of time)
- Schedule calls and calendar management
- Take notes
- Update action trackers
- Update of standard documentation and support
- Help input expense claims
Comms, Marketing and Event support (10-20% of time)
- Day-to-day operations of Salesforce
- Update the website and social media
- Day-to-day review of Google Analytics and optimization of search
- Event management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in health profession, science, or IT
- Previous experience coordinating projects in a health
- Prior experience in clinical trial operations or clinical data management
- Experience working in IT platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience answering users questions and directing enquiries to the right place
- Experience scheduling meetings, taking notes, and attention to detail
- Experience using the following tools and systems, salesforce user support module, WordPress, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Keywords
- Ability to work independently