All Data Requestors wishing to receive access to data must execute the Data Use Agreement (DUA). The DUA is the product of extensive negotiation with the organizations that contribute data to Vivli, and as such, the agreement is non-negotiable.
- Download the Vivli DUA (above) and begin reviewing it.
- After a data request has been approved by all data contributors, we ask that data requestors sign and upload the Vivli DUA. Follow the steps below:
- Complete the blank fields.
- Please upload your finalized Research Plan as a separate document, and insert the Research Plan file name in the field marked EXHIBIT A / RESEARCH PLAN at the end of the Data Use Agreement form.
- Obtain all necessary signatures.
- Upload via the Signed Agreements tab on the platform.
3. Once your DUA is uploaded and reviewed by Vivli, the data contributors will begin the process of uploading the data.
If you have any questions about completing the DUA, you may review a completed DUA here.
If you need any additional assistance completing the form, please contact email@example.com.