“Working Together to Transform Data Sharing”
The Vivli Annual Meeting event will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bethesda.
The event is free but registration is mandatory, please register as soon as possible as space is limited.
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
11:30 – 4:00 pm EST.
Location: DoubleTree Hilton – 8120 Wisconsin Avenue. Bethesda, MD 20814
If you are unable to attend in person, a livestream of the meeting is available. Sign up to attend the meeting virtually.
Vivli Update for 2019 and Vision for 2020
Invited Speaker: Informed consent and secondary use of data for data sharing – David Peloquin, Ropes & Gray
Panel Discussion: Challenges of sharing small datasets and rare disease data
- Patrick Cullinan, Takeda
- Edith Eby, Pfizer
- Robyn Himick, Amyloidosis Research Consortium
- David Peloquin, Ropes & Gray
- Susan Ward, cTAP
Lightning Rounds–Brief updates from Vivli stakeholders
- Tianjing Li, Johns Hopkins University – Meta-analysis Utilizing IPD
- Quan Chen, ImmPort, NIH – Data reuse partner
- Gaurav Luthria and Qingbo Wang, Harvard University – Vivli Microsoft 2019 Datathon Grand Prize Winners
- Heather Pierce and Anurupa Dev, Association of American Medical Colleges – Credit for data sharing
- Pam Miller, New England Journal of Medicine – NEJM Experience with Data-Sharing Statements
Wrap-up and Next steps
Reception to follow.
Space is limited, reserve your seat today by registering.