Vivli is a non–profit organization working to advance human health through the insights and discoveries gained by sharing and analyzing clinical trial data. It is home to an independent global data-sharing and analytics platform which serves all elements of the international research community.
VIVLI, the Center for Global Clinical Research is seeking a seasoned Project Coordinator to assist with the launch of our global data sharing platform. The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up environment with a mission-focused non-profit.
Individual must be a self-starter, experienced and able to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Team Coordination and responsibilities
- Schedule calls and calendar management
- Board coordination
- Manage organization of legal agreements and contracts
- Organize/solicit agendas and take notes for key meetings
- Invoicing and billing
- Submit expense claims, credit card reconciliation
- Mail retrieval (periodically – approximately 2-3 times a month from Cambridge MRCT office)
- Other administrative and support tasks, including supporting users of the Vivli platform and our members
- Send emails via Constant Contact and maintain email databases up-to-date
- Update the WordPress website and social media including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Updating graphics and brochures, as required
- Event management and support
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org