VIVLI, the Center for Global Clinical Research is seeking a seasoned Program Manager. Vivli is a mission-focused non-profit. For more information see www.vivliorg.kinsta.cloud
Program Manager (Job Description)
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Vivli’s Program Manager has responsibility for:
- The program manager would oversee and manage a portfolio of grants and contracted projects to ensure effective and timely administration of milestones and goals.
- The program manager will support the coordination and processing of agreements (data contributor agreements, data user agreements, MOUs).
- Assist with proposal processing as needed on the Vivli platform.
- Vivli platform QA.
- Support end-users as necessary.
- Support the Vivli resource library as necessary.
- Experience developing and managing a project plan
- Experience managing timelines and budgets
- Understanding of clinical trials and/or clinical data management preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in health profession, science, IT or business field
- Prior demonstrated experience in Data Sharing or Data Transparency field
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.