VIVLI, the Center for Global Clinical Research is seeking a Clinical Research Manager.
Vivli is a mission-focused non-profit and to help manage our continued growth, we are looking for a seasoned clinical research manager to join the operations team. The operations team supports researchers seeking to access datasets from contributors and provides support for data contributors.
Location: Remote, with a preference for East Coast or European working hours.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Manage day-to-day data request review process for specific requests.
• Work closely with Vivli end users to ensure success of the use of the platform
• Vivli platform QA
• Support the Vivli resource library.
• Lead in on-boarding new members
• Perform other duties when requested
• Minimum 5 years prior experience managing data transparency processes, either at an existing repository, platform or as a data contributor
• 2-3 years experience with vendor management
• Experience in supporting researcher and/or data contributors in fulfilling data requests
• Understanding of clinical trials processes and/or clinical data management preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience with process improvement a plus
• Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage projects and resources
• Bachelor’s degree in the health profession, science, IT or business field
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.