The NIH Data Management and Sharing (DMS) policy went into effect in January 2023 to promote the sharing of scientific data.
Please watch Vivli’s recent webinar and find out more about how Vivli can help you navigate the NIH Data Management and Sharing policy. Hear from academic staff on their experiences in supporting researchers with their Data Management and Sharing Plans (DMSP).
During this webinar, we:
- Provide an overview of Vivli, including what types of data should be shared in Vivli
- Discuss the benefits of using Vivli to meet the data sharing requirements of your NIH grant
- Review the steps to completing the NIH DMSP and budget justification
- Hear views from academic staff on their experiences supporting researchers to complete the new NIH DMSP
- Anne Seymour, Johns Hopkins University
- Amy Nurnberger, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- John Borghi, Stanford University
- Rebecca Li and Julie Wood, Vivli
Participants had the opportunity to ask questions. This webinar is most useful for current or prospective NIH grantees or those who support them.