VIVLI, the Center for Global Clinical Research is seeking a Clinical Research Manager.
Vivli is a mission-focused non-profit and to help manage our continued growth, we are looking for a seasoned clinical research manager to join the operations team. The operations team supports researchers seeking to access datasets from contributors and provides support for data contributors.
Location: Remote, with a preference for East Coast or European working hours.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Manage day-to-day data request review process for specific requests.
• Work closely with Vivli end users to ensure success of the use of the platform
• Vivli platform QA
• Support the Vivli resource library.
• Lead in on-boarding new members
• Perform other duties when requested
• Minimum 5 years prior experience managing data transparency processes, either at an existing repository, platform or as a data contributor
• 2-3 years experience with vendor management
• Experience in supporting researcher and/or data contributors in fulfilling data requests
• Understanding of clinical trials processes and/or clinical data management preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience with process improvement a plus
• Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage projects and resources
• Bachelor’s degree in the health profession, science, IT or business field
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Vivli works with many partners and funders to further its vision to advance human health through clinical research data sharing, to respect and honor the contributions of clinical research participants.
An experienced independent consultant acts as the secretariat for the Independent Review Panel (IRP). Data contributors can choose to have an independent, neutral party oversee the review of requests by accessing the esteemed Independent Review Panel who will review research proposals based on their merit.
For more information, please review the Independent Review Panel Charter. Read more about the IRP members.
To enquire about a study not listed on Vivli or for additional study information not included in a study listing, please complete the below fields. To request multiple studies from the same Member, please list the all study IDs in the “Study ID” field. Please note you must enter at least one study in the Study ID field to submit your enquiry. If you have enquiries for multiple Members, please submit a new form for each Member.
For more information on Vivli Members, please visit the Member Page. Some Members may require that enquiries be submitted via their own portals. Enquiries will be answered at the discretion of the Member. Please note that most members do not share studies where the primary completion date has not yet been reached.
If a Member responds that a study is available, a data request will need to be submitted via the Vivli platform. In order to request access to study data, you must become a Vivli user. Additional information on how to get started is available in our resources section.
Have a question and need to get in touch with the Vivli team? Contact us.
The Vivli Steering Committee comprises representatives from Vivli members. This group includes institutional data contributors from academia, governmental, industry, and non-profit organizations and meets regularly to discuss operational, governance, and policy issues.
The Vivli External Advisory Committee brings together a diverse group of influential leaders with a commitment to data transparency. These leaders provide knowledge and insights based on their experience and expertise in their respective fields on a broad range of issues related to governance, implementation, and strategic planning. This external perspective supports Vivli’s growth as an institution.
- Sergio Bonini, Italian National Research Council (CNR), Institute of Translational Pharmacology
- Jeffrey Drazen, New England Journal of Medicine
- Dave Evans, CDISC
- Nina Hill, Hill Scientific and Public Affairs
- Karmela Krleza-Jeric, Impact Observatory, MedILS
- Young-Joo Lee, Johns Hopkins University
- Bernard Lo, UCSF
- Joshua Mann, VHL Alliance
- Jan McGonagle, Amoskeag Health
- Vasee Moorthy, World Health Organization
- Brian Nosek, Center for Open Science
- Amy Nurnberger, MIT
- Jane Perlmutter, Gemini Group
- Larysa Rydzewska, MRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL
- Lon Schneider, University of Southern California
- Carolyn Shore, National Academies of Sciences (NAS) Observer
- Karla Soares-Weiser, Cochrane
- Catrin Tudur Smith, Liverpool University
- Megan von Isenburg, Duke Medical Center Library and Archives
- David Vulcano, HCA Healthcare
- Daoxin Yin, Peking University, Health Science Center
Please click on the logo of each member to find out more about their data sharing policies.
If you are from a for-profit organization and are interested in becoming a Vivli Member, please complete the following form and a Vivli team member will contact you directly. For academic institutions, find out more about the benefits of membership.
Please note that you do not have to become a member to submit a data request using the Vivli platform. You can find out more about how to submit a data request by viewing our How to Guides.
Join Vivli as a Member to benefit from our innovative, secure, and user-friendly global data sharing and analytics platform. Show your commitment as a leader in data sharing, and together we can drive forward scientific innovation and advance human health.
Membership in Vivli provides the following benefits:
- Be seen as a leader in data sharing: join other like-minded organizations as a member of the Vivli Steering Committee.
- Reduce your organization’s workload: Vivli will oversee requests about your data, while you take advantage of Vivli’s harmonized request process and agreements.
- Increase discoverability: maximize the visibility of your clinical trials by including them on Vivli’s platform.